Field Entry.
I have been living the great urban jungle for two months now. This is the true fight against wilderness, and there are a few tricks of the trade I have picked up in order to survive. When on the street you learn a specific way of walking in order to avoid dangerous parts of the trail- garbage, bottles, runoff water, and dog poop are just a few obstacles. When waiting to cross a pavement river, always keep an eye (or two) on the metal monsters with wheels. They are unpedictable at times.
With no working data on my phone, navigation is key. If you gets lost, it might be the last thing you ever see. The natural indicators of direction, maps, grow on the back of bus stops. If you see a bus or a metro, you are saved! Another life saver is the wonderful oasis, the Parisian cafe! If you go to a cafe all of your needs can be satisfied. For a student, coffee is what flows through our veins.
These are some things you might need to know when going on your own expidition. Good luck.
Thanks for reading guys, between fall break and midterms I haven't been online much, but I'll start posting more. Merci!
No comments:
Post a Comment